Coursera, École Centrale Paris
The forgotten half of change
- Change : Parmenides or Heraclites?
- Two types of change : perception and reality
- To change is to change twice
- Innovation vs Creativity
- Not a single idea is born good
- “Yes and…”
- Three kinds of new ideas
How do we think ?
- You can not think about your clients !
- To think is like to play : playground, rules,…
- Concepts are simplifications
- Perfect deduction, possible. Perfect induction, impossible
- The power of analogy and the black swan
- Knowledge, belief, representation and idea
On the shoulders of giants
- Everything is connected
- Leibniz’s dream
- The fifth discipline
- The mind and the machine
Mental Models and perception
- Four key definitions
- Philosophy is also about models
- Models in psychology
- Optical illusions and brain teasers
Eureka or Caramba?
- Leader or follower
- Cognitive bias in deduction
- Cognitive bias in induction
- Test you creativity
- Test your creativity (cont’d)
- Constraint and creativity
Thinking in new boxes
- What’s the box?
- You can’t think without boxes
- Strategic vision and scenarios
- Creativity is mostly about passion