Greater China Today: The People’s Republic, Taiwan and Hong Kong
The Political and Economic World of Post-Mao China
- Interview with Ezra Vogel
- Interview with Dwight Perkins
- Interview with Elizabeth Perry
- Chinese Agriculture before 1949
- Chinese Agriculture under the CCP
- The CP Group
- The Future of CP
- Field Trip to CP
- Introduction to Wanxiang Case
- Why Write a Case on Wanxiang?
- Wanxiang Strategy
- Wanxiang America
- Should Wanxiang build an Electric Car?
- Q&A with Mr. Pin Li
Education China Part 1
- Education China
- Field Trip of Tsinghua Campus
- Interview with President Chen Jining of Tsinghua University
- Interview with Professor David Daokui Li
- Interview with Students
Education China Part 2
- Introduction to Kunshan
- Kunshan: A Brief History
- Why Write a Case about Kunshan?
- Taiwan and Kunshan
- American Universities in China
- Kunshan Field Trip
- China’s Environmental Challange
- Early Pressure on Natural Resources
- The Environment Under Mao
- The Status of the Environment in Contemporary China
- Political Responses and Prospects for the Environment in China
- Winning “the War”?
- Harvard China Project on the Environment
- Interview with Yu Hua
- Interview with Mo Yan
A Strait of Uncertainty: Taiwan in the Shadow of Mainland China
- What is Taiwan?
- Development of a Taiwanese Identity
- Democratization and New Tensions across the Taiwan Strait
- The Revival of Cross-Strait Economic and Cultural Relations
- Economic Integration and Political Partnership
Can China Lead?
- Will the 21st Century Be the Chinese Century?
- Beijing in 2035
- Infrastructure State
- Chinese World Order
- Can China Lead?
- The Transition to President Xi
- So, Will the 21st Century Be the Chinese Century?
edX, Harvard University